Self-Test at Home
New variants have shown that anyone can be vulnerable to COVID-19 even if they are vaccinated or young. With iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, you can test yourself after being out in public. Early and regular testing helps you better care for yourself and protects your friends, family, and community members from potential exposure.
- FDA Authorized 15-Minute Self-Test: The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect whether or not an individual has COVID-19. The test can be completed in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab.
- The iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow assay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2.
- Easy to Use with Zero Discomfort: The test can be done by inserting 1/2 to 3/4 inch of a simple non-invasive nasal swab. Step-by-step instructional videos are available in our app (Installation of app is optional).
- For Ages 2 and Above: The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old.
- Manage Group Testing Via Mobile App: The iHealth Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results as needed at school, work or an event.
Independently-sealed packaging ensures safe and hygienic testing.
The swabs and test cards of the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test are sealed and independently packaged to ensure the safety and hygiene of the product.
4 Steps. 15 Minutes. Zero Discomfort.
iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is the simplest way to detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. It only takes 4 steps and 15 minutes to complete the test. The test is also non-invasive. You won’t need to collect a sample from deep in your nasal cavity to get an accurate result.